Set in the heart of the charming, historic market town of Wimborne Minster, Wimborne Tourist Information Centre provides a warm welcome to visitors and local residents.
Wimborne Tourist Information Centre is pleased to offer:
- A wealth of information and advice on local attractions, events and sites of interest
- Accommodation information and bookings
- National Express tickets
- Local bus tickets
- Theatre tickets and tokens
- Local interest books, walks, cycle rides and maps
- Plus a huge range of gifts and souvenirs
Explore the town's attractions from the gracious Minster Church and fascinating Priest's House Museum to the delightful Model Town, picturesque Walford Mill Crafts and the ever popular Wimborne Market.
Check out and 'Like' our facebook page.
Map & Directions
|Wimborne TIC (1 Apr 2017 - 30 Sept 2017)|
|Wimborne TIC (1 Oct 2017 - 31 Mar 2018)|
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Open all year