Open daily 10am to 5pm 19 March to 3O October
Experience 1950s Wimborne in miniature - take a quiz around the site and discover the contents of over 100 shops.
Relax and enjoy the Sensory Garden features. Play Giant Chess and putting; sit in the special Story Teller’s Chair.
Drive the trains including Thomas on our multi track undercover ‘00’ gauge nostalgic railway.
Wendy Street is the enclosed play centre for younger visitors.
Enjoy coffee, lunch, teas and ice cream in the refurbished Tea Room with gifts galore in the shop.
High season events - check our website for details.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£6.00 per ticket|
|Child (3-17 yrs)||£5.00 per ticket|
|Family (2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children)||£19.00 per ticket|
|Senior/Student||£5.50 per ticket|
|Under 3's (Free)||Free|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
- Childrens Play Area
- No Dogs
- Plant Sales
- Groups Accepted - Pre-booking is preferred.
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- Parking (charge) - Car parks nearby, charges apply
- On-Site café/restaurant - Coffee, tea and soft drinks, cakes, biscuits, sandwiches, homemade soup, hot and cold meals and ice cream. Seating for 40 inside, 80 outside.
- Picnic Site
- Approx length of visit - 3 hours plus (all day tickets)
- Blue Badge Guides admitted free
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 80
- Min group size - 10
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Event Venue
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
|2017 (19 Mar 2017 - 30 Oct 2017)|
* Open every day 10am - 5pm