Weymouth Sea Life Adventure Park and Tower takes you on an adventure both above and below the ocean.
Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of amazing creatures.
Also visit the Weymouth Sea Life Tower and enjoy amazing 360º panoramic views of Weymouth Bay, Portland and the Jurassic Coast at 53m above sea level.
- Marvel over 1000 incredible creatures including snapping crocodiles, adorable penguins, playful seals, inquisitive otters & fascinating seahorses.
- Naturally themed indoor and outdoor features such as our underwater ocean tunnel, Rainforest & Shark Reef
- Exciting children’s rides and Splash Zone- water play area
- Fun and educational Talks & Feeding Sessions all day
- Get involved and get inspired at our Conservation Area!
- Are you brave enough to hold a giant spider crab? Then don’t miss Claws Rockpool Adventure!
- Ride in style along Weymouth esplanade to the Sea Life Adventure Park and Tower from Easter until November
- Book the most memorable gift - our VIP Experiences (they include private feeds, become a shark trainer for the day or celebrate your Birthday Party here at Weymouth Sea Life Adventure Park)
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adults & Children||£18.50 per ticket|
|Child under 3 years||Free|
Big savings when you book your tickets online or through Bridport & Dorchester Tourist Information Centres. Group tickets and annual passes also available.
2016 Prices include a trip on the Weymouth Sea Life Tower to be redeemed up to 14 days after visiting the Sea Life Adventure Park.
- Weymouth Sea Life
Map & Directions
Follow signs to Weymouth via the A354, then either follow brown signs to the Lodmoor Country Park for SEA LIFE or Old Harbour North for the Tower.
Park & Ride:
For day trips during busier times, the Weymouth Park and Ride should help avoid some of the stress and traffic.
The Weymouth Mount Pleasant Park and Ride is situated on the main road into Weymouth.
Short term pay & display car parking is operated by Weymouth council - the Lodmoor Country Park has a large car park for when you visit the Adventure Park.
For the Tower the car park by the Weymouth Pavilion & is ideal, but can get quite busy in summer, so you may prefer to walk or take the road train.
Public Transport Directions
The Weymouth Sea Life Tower is approximately a 20 minute walk from the train station or you can get the No. 4 Bus.
For the Adventure Park you need to get off at the Lodmoor Country Park stop.
The nearest bus top for the Tower is “Weymouth Pavilion” which is 200m away.
Access To The Tower:
The Tower is a short stroll from Weymouth Town Quay, or a bus/taxi trip from Portland Harbour.
The Adventure Park is near to the other end of the beach, a 20/30 minute walk or so from the Tower.
- Gift Shop
- Groups Accepted
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted - Not in Restaurant
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- On-Site café/restaurant - Enjoy delicious hot and cold food and beverages at our child friendly restaurant. Picnic area.
- Picnic Site
- American Express accepted
- Approx length of visit - 02:30
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 10
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
* We are open every day except 25 December. Last admission 1 hour before close.
During off peak opening hours the Splash Zone, Crocodile Creek Ride, Adventure Island and Pirate Adventure Mini Golf are closed