Walford Mill Crafts, a converted mill building by the river Allen, only ¼ mile north of Wimborne, is the place to visit to see the best in quality contemporary British and international craftwork.
Just a short walk from Wimborne Town Centre Walford Mill Crafts a nationally acclaimed charity, welcomes you to the beautiful listed Mill building. Here you can enjoy a wonderful display of contemporary crafts from over 200 local and national makers as well as our two resident makers, Debby Kirby, Silk Weaver and Kathryn Arbon, Jewellery Designer.
With convenient parking, accessibility, and the Millstream Café a visit to Walford Mill Crafts will be relaxing, enjoyable and inspirational.
Open 7 days a...
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
From the A31, follow signs to Wimborne. From the town centre take the B3078 towards Cranborne, at the traffic lights turn left onto Stone Lane and immediatly right into Knobcrook Road. There is a public car park next to Walford Mill.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest railway station is Poole.
- Groups Accepted - Pre-booking preferred. Maximum number can be increased for educational visits
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - Apart from the craftschool and the office
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors - Induction loop
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Large print.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Parking (charge)
- On-Site café/restaurant - Licensed restaurant, 45 covers.
- Picnic Site
- American Express accepted
- Approx length of visit - 2 hours
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 40
- Min group size - 1
- Visa accepted
- Event Venue
- Family Fun - Some Events
- Marketed towards children - Some Events
- Marketed towards families - Some Events
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
- French spoken
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given - During some events
- Educational Visits Accepted - With appointment only
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - On request
* Open all year round except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve open until 4pm.