AboutSplashdown is an all action water park with some of the UK's best water flumes. Spin in the Spacebowl and tumble through twisting tubes of Mississippi Drifter for family tyre fun. Little ones not forgotten as they play around in the Little Buccaneers' Splashzone interactive water play and our toddler fun pool too. Please note there is no conventional swimming pool. We're open all year with indoor rides in the winter. In the spring, we take it outside where the Mississippi pours into the Grand Canyon and in May, bring on the awesome Screamer Tower! It's fluming good fun!
Online booking available which guarantees admission. Group discounts available.
Map & Directions
Just outside Poole town centre. Follow brown tourist signs to Tower Park from all approaches.
Public Transport Directions
BY BUS: Catch the M6 bus from Poole Bus Station to Tower Park.
BY TRAIN AND BUS: Catch the train to Poole Railway Station. It is a 5 minute walk to the Bus Station, where you will need to get the M6 bus to Tower Park.
JOURNEY PLANNING: To plan your journey contact Traveline on 0871 200 2233 or visit their website: www.travelinesw.com to look up bus timetables.
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction - Seasonal
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route - Wilts and Dorset M6 bus service
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Cater for groups
- Open all year
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - Minimum 10
|2017 Opening (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Opening times vary throught the year. Please check our website, or call for details.