Kingston Lacy is an elegant 17th century Italian inspired country mansion set in attractive formal gardens and extensive parkland.
Wander around Kingston Lacy house and discover the Spanish Room with its gilded leather and gilded ceiling brought from the Contarini Palace in Venice.
Witness paintings by Rubens, Van Dyck, Titian and Brueghel and explore the largest private collection of ancient Egyptian artefacts in the UK.
Stroll around the Japanese Garden, complete with authentic tea house or take a sheltered walk through the woodland.
Spot our resident herd of Devon cattle and don’t forget to pop into the restaurant to try our home made cake and scones.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult - Grounds Only||£7.25 per ticket|
|Adult - Whole Property||£13.00 per ticket|
|Child - Grounds Only||£3.60 per ticket|
|Child - Whole Property||£6.25 per ticket|
|Family (2+3) - Grounds Only||£17.25 per ticket|
|Family (2+3) - Whole Property||£32.25 per ticket|
Prices shown are standard prices (lower figure) and gift aid prices (higher figure).
- Regional and Miscellaneous Dorset Tourism Awards 2015 Bronze 2015
Map & Directions
From Wimborne take the B3082 towards Blandford. Kingston Lacy is 2 miles.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Poole.
Bus or taxi from Wimborne.
- Gift Shop
- Childrens Play Area
- Dogs on Lead Only
- Plant Sales
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook. By appointment
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Braille guide, large print guide, some items can be touched
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route - Fridays & Saturdays Only
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant - Light lunches, cream teas and snacks; Mar-Oct Mon-Sun 10.30am to 5.30pm, Nov-Feb Mon-Sun 10.30am to 3.30pm
- Picnic Site
- American Express accepted - Shop only
- Blue Badge Guides admitted free
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 60
- Min group size - 15
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given)
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Dutch spoken
- French spoken
Printed Material in Foreign Languages
- Dutch printed material
- French printed material
- German printed material
- Spanish printed material
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups