Opened by HRH King Charles III in 2019, family owned Monart Spa has won fans and awards with its state-of-the-art thermal suite, sumptuous decor and highly trained therapists offering you rest, relaxation and rejuvenation to give you a wonderful sense of wellbeing. Monart was awarded Best Spa in Dorset, Somerset, Bristol 2022, and then went on to win Best Day Spa in the UK for 2022*.
The spa was created with an ethos of sustainable health and wellness, focused on utilising the best of traditional techniques combined with high end technology to allow guests receive the true joy of spa. Monart Spa’s purpose is to ensure every guest who departs leaves feeling de-stressed and renewed. Monart Spa has an envious score of 4.8/5 on Google reviews from people who have been there, leaving comments such a ‘amazing day’, ‘spectacular spa’ 'just wow!’ ‘We didn’t want to leave…’.
So if you are in need of some ‘me time’ to rejuvenate and relax, we have put together the top 10 reasons why a visit to Monart Spa Poundbury could be the best investment in your health and wellbeing you make all summer.
Top 10 Reasons to visit Dorset’s best day spa...
- State of the art thermal suite including beautiful hydrotherapy pool, Infra-red pro cabin, salt grotto, caldarium, sauna, aroma steam rooms, sanarium, experience showers.
- Dedicated guest lounger, fluffy robe, and slippers. With just 23 people permitted in the spa at anyone time, the sense of private luxury, space and individual attention makes relaxation and rejuvenation a dream.
- Dedicated, highly trained therapists that offer anything from treatment body wraps to deep tissue massage and premium manicures to high performance facials.
- Three different Spa Experiences to fit your budget, from Thermal suite only visits starting at £79 to The Ultimate Monart Moments experience complete with treatment, lunch, and refreshments throughout your day for £199.
- Delicious locally sourced light lunches from Brace of Butchers served in the beautiful lounge with stylish velvet comfy chairs and choice of local sparkling wine to make your day special.
- Complimentary Monart Spa herbal teas, fruits and ‘Feed The Soul’ sweet treats keeping you hydrated and healthily nourished throughout your stay.
- Luxury changing rooms, Dyson hairdryers and complimentary Pevonia amenities.
- The perfect relaxing addition to your holiday, especially if the weather isn’t what you wanted.
- Based in the stunning setting of Royal Pavilion, Queen Mother Square in King Charles’ model urban village Poundbury, in the heart of Dorset.
- Monart Spa Poundbury won Best Day Spa in UK 2022*(yes really!)
For more information go to monartspa.co.uk.
Or contact: email@example.com T: +44 (0)1305 595000.