Welcome to the Itinerary Planner. Use this tool to build your own journey or choose from an exciting range of specially selected tours.
To build your own Itinerary, click to add an item to your Itinerary basket.
Our commitment to your safety when you are back on park:
For more information on what to expect visit parkdeanresorts.co.uk/ourcommitment
Warmwell Holiday Park is a tranquil lodge only park, where you can enjoy the life of luxury: there’s even lodges with private hot tubs to enjoy! With surprises around every corner, you’ll always have something new and exciting to do at Warmwell, especially with a brand new activities programme. Whether it’s the 110m ski slope, making a bear in the Arts and Craft Den or learning to fend for yourself with Bear Grylls Survival Academy.
If you want to get out and about, there are lots of great places to visit nearby, including the stunning Jurassic Coastline, historic Dorchester and lively seaside resorts such as Weymouth.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment^:
* New: Jurassic crazy golf
* New: Bungee trampolines
* New: Interactive trampoline
* New: Interactive wall
* New: Arts and Craft Den with activities including: Make a Bear; pottery painting and foam art
* New: High ropes course
* New: Inside climbing wall
* New: Virtual reality room
* New: Adventure Bugz
* New: Woof Park
* New: Indoor sports dome
* All Together Active programme with exciting new indoor, outdoor and pool activities
* Boathouse Bar & Restaurant, serving Costa Coffee and outdoor decking area, newly refurbished for 2020
* Bear Grylls Survival Academy: Learn to fend for yourself using natural surroundings with qualified BGSA instructors
* Alpine Bar and Family Club Room with big screen TV’s, serving a wide selection of quality drinks.
* 110m ski slope and on site Snowsport Centre.; skiing, snowboarding & sledging available
* Indoor swimming pool with water slide and wave machine
* Roller rink and roller disco
* Fishing lakes and tackle shop (fishing tuition available)
* Giant indoor soft play area
* Outdoor adventure playground
* Amusement arcade, with mini ten pin bowling
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
^Activities and facilities opening dates may vary.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
|Open New Year|
* Open for special breaks over the Christmas and New Year. Please visit https://www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk/holidays/festive-breaks/christmas/ for more info.
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Chalets and Villas|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
1. Follow the M27 southbound from Southampton onto the A31, with Texaco petrol station on your right, take the second exit at the following roundabout staying on the A31 Dorchester
2. Continuing to follow the A31 at the roundabout with Shell petrol station opposite, take the second exit for A35 Dorchester
3. Bear left for signs Warmwell Crossways and Affpuddle and turn left at first T junction for Warmwell and right at the next
4. Continue to follow the B3390 onto Waddock Drove until you arrive at Warmwell Holiday Park on the right.
By train: Moreton station - servicing the South Western Railway - is just a 1.5 miles from park, or a 5 minute drive. Main lines from this station include London Waterloo - Southampton - Bournemouth and Weymouth. For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950. By bus: There are two bus stops just outside of park - the 500 and 5 services - both servicing Weymouth and Dorchester.For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233. By plane: The closest airport to Warmwell is Bournemouth Airport - 30 minutes away by car (15 miles). Bournemouth Airport is serviced by two main airlines, Tui and Ryanair. You can fly to Bournemouth from Alderney, Ayr, Dumfries, Glasgow, Guernsey, and Jersey. Tel. Bournemouth 01202 364 000.
Thorncombe Woods (and its car park) is now open. The cafe and toilets are currently open…
Athelhampton House and Gardens is now open for pre-booked ticket entry. Their restaurant…
Bringing history to life, with the world’s best collection of tanks and explosive live…
*Temporarily closed*. This museum, devoted to the wonderful world of the teddy bear,…
*LATEST UPDATE* The Dinosaur Museum is temporarily closed. Fossils, skeletons, life-size…
Brewery Square is a vibrant and stylish regeneration in the heart of Dorchester which…
*LATEST UPDATE* The Museum is currently closed for re-furbishment and will reopen in 2021…
Shire Hall Historic Courthouse has now re-opened. Executed for arson - Transported for…
The world's greatest discovery of Ancient Treasure - Tutankhamun's tomb, treasures and…
*LATEST UPDATE* The museum is currently open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am until…
Dorchester Sports Centre has now re-opened - a family friendly centre offering the local…
Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre has now re-opened for pre-booked ticket holders. Enjoy a…
Tours are now available to book. Vineyard Cafe now open 7 days a week. Takeaway picnics…
*LATEST UPDATE* Activities are suspended until further notice. Lulworth Outdoors are a…
Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park has now re-opened for pre-booked tickets. Explore an…
Sandworld Sculpture Park has now re-opened. If you love the sand sculptures on the beach,…
|Know Before You Go - Covid-19 information||Things To Do||Accommodation|
|Food & Drink||Ideas & Inspiration||Explore|
|What's On||Visitor Information||Home|
Copyright 2020 Visit Dorset. All Rights Reserved.