Lyme Regis Website Advertise and work together to support Lyme Regis
Promoting your business on the new Lyme Regis tourism website (a microsite of Visit-Dorset.com) is more than just a way to advertise your business.
We want to work in partnership and collaborate with you to make your business more profitable and the local tourism economy thrive.
Join us today, become a member and your business will gain access and prosper from:
- Featuring on the Lyme Regis official tourism website
- A FREE landing page for your tourism business harnessing the power of the visit-dorset.com website, a trusted source of information, ranked highly by search engines
- A reduced introductory rate for an enhanced and highlighted website page to help support you through challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Featuring in the website section for your business category - e.g. Where to stay, Things to do, Shopping, Food and drink or Transport
- Featuring on extra pages for no extra cost your business will be listed on Dog Friendly, Group Friendly, Accessible, Lyme Regis landing pages where applicable
- Business resources to assist your marketing - A seasonal image library and marketing campaign toolkits for your website and social media
- Helpful business support and marketing advice from our experienced team, engaging with us can really benefit your bottom line
- Members only access to additional digital marketing opportunities, banner adverts, website banners and in our targeted consumer e-newsletters
- Regular communication, we’ll tell you about tourism industry news, promotional activities, training and events to keep you ‘in the know’
- Networking and webinars meet other business and organisations to help stay connected
- Favourable rates for companies with multiple businesses – please contact us to find out more
- Reduced combined website membership rates when opting to feature on both Lyme Regis and on Visit Dorset websites.
- Online booking with the flexibility to integrate with a range of online systems or manage your bookings directly