Sherborne Tourism Website Advertise and work together to support Sherborne
Promoting your business on the Sherborne tourism website (a microsite of Visit-Dorset.com) is more than just a way to advertise your business.
Sherborne Town Council would like to work in partnership and collaborate with you, to make your business more profitable and the local tourism economy thrive.
Join us today
Become a member and your business will gain access and prosper from:
- Featuring on the Sherborne official tourism website which has over 35 pages of carefully created promotional information and inspiring blogs about visiting Sherborne, all year round.
- A FREE landing page for your tourism business harnessing the power of the visit-dorset.com website, a trusted source of information, ranked highly by search engines.
- A reduced introductory rate for an Enhanced and Highlighted business landing page to help support you through challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and financial crisis.
- Featuring in the website section for your business category - e.g. Where to stay, Things to do, Shopping, Food and drink or Transport.
- Featuring on extra pages for no extra cost your business will be listed on Dog Friendly and/or Accessible landing pages where applicable.
- Business resources to assist your marketing - A seasonal image library and marketing campaign toolkits for your website and social media.
- Helpful business support and marketing advice from our experienced team - engaging with us can really benefit your bottom line.
- Members only access to additional digital marketing opportunities, banner adverts, website banners and our targeted consumer e-newsletters.
- Regular communication, we’ll tell you about tourism industry news, promotional activities, training and events to keep you ‘in the know’.
- Networking and webinars meet other business and organisations to help stay connected.
- Favourable rates for companies with multiple businesses – please contact us to find out more.
- Reduced combined website membership rates when opting to feature on both Visit Sherborne and Visit Dorset websites.
- Online booking with the flexibility to integrate with a range of online accommodation booking systems or manage your bookings directly.
- Simple annual renewal occurring every April, further information within our terms and conditions.
It’s very simple to get started. Below are two charts describing what is included within the Free and Enhanced membership options.
Choose the level of membership which you'd like to feature (Free or Enhanced) from the forms below. Enhanced Membership costs vary depending on your business type.
1. For holiday accommodation, activity and attraction providers
1. For retail, food and drink and transport providers
For both the Free and Enhanced membership options, complete the online form using the green button for your specific business type: Accommodation, Attraction, Activity, Food & Drink (Eating Out) or Retail. You can benefit from more than one Free membership, for example if your business is a hotel with restaurant, or pub with rooms.