Visit Dorset Business Support Shops and tourism retail membership
Promoting your business on visit-dorset.com is more than just a way to advertise your business.
Shopping is an enjoyable and often essential part of any holiday to Dorset. Visitors love seeking out local products, buying food and drink supplies for their holiday and shopping purely for entertainment.
We have created a Shopping section on visit-dorset.com to promote shops big and small. From retail parks to farm shops and everything in-between.
Work with us and inspire visitors to come to your business and visit our town centres whilst on holiday. By working together we can help promote the Dorset retail industry and support the great British high street.
We want to work in partnership and collaborate with you to make your business more profitable.
Join us today, become a member and your business will gain access and prosper from:
- Featuring on visit-dorset.com the top performing and official visitor website for Dorset
- A landing page for your business, harnessing the power of the visit-dorset.com website, a trusted source of information, ranked highly by search engines
- A 15% reduction to our usual rates to support you through challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Online booking the flexibility to integrate with a range of online systems or manage your bookings directly
- Press & PR opportunities welcome high-profile journalists and social media influencers to benefit from additional marketing
- Social media campaigns opportunities to work together on joint campaigns
- Featuring on extra pages for no extra cost your business will be listed on our popular Dog Friendly, Group Friendly and Accessible landing pages where applicable
- Business resources to assist your marketing, including a seasonal image library and marketing campaign toolkits for your website and social media
- Helpful business support and marketing advice from our experienced team, engaging with us can really benefit your bottom line
- Members only access to additional digital marketing opportunities, banner adverts, website banners and in our targeted consumer e-newsletters
- Regular communication, we’ll tell you about tourism industry news, promotional activities, training and events to keep you ‘in the know’
- Networking and webinars - meet other business and organisations to help stay connected
- Favourable rates for companies with multiple businesses – please contact us to find out more
- Reduced combined website membership rates when opting to feature on both Lyme Regis or Sherborne microsites and on Visit Dorset website.
- Simple annual renewal occurring every April, further information within our terms and conditions
Read what's different about each website landing page package and what's included in the discounted price.
If your business is located in Lyme Regis or Sherborne you can also be featured on our new tourism microsites as a joint membership.
Lyme Regis tourism town website information about business membership
Sherborne tourism town website information about business membership
Please contact us directly to enquire or book your 2023/24 membership package contact us.