Visit Dorset Business Support Hub Accommodation membership
Promoting your business on visit-dorset.com is more than just a way to advertise your business.
We want to work in partnership and collaborate with you to make your business more profitable and the Dorset tourism economy thrive.
Join us today, become a member and your business will gain access and prosper from:
- Featuring on visit-dorset.com the top performing and official visitor website for Dorset
- A landing page for your business, harnessing the power of the visit-dorset.com website, a trusted source of information, ranked highly by search engines
- A 15% reduction to our usual rates to support you through challenges caused by pandemic and the economic crisis.
- Online booking the flexibility to integrate with a range of online systems or manage your bookings directly
- Press & PR opportunities welcome high-profile journalists and social media influencers to benefit from additional marketing
- Social media campaigns opportunities to work together on joint campaigns
- Featuring on extra pages for no extra cost your business will be listed on our popular Dog Friendly, Group Friendly and Accessible landing pages where applicable
- Business resources to assist your marketing, including a seasonal image library and marketing campaign toolkits for your website and social media
- Helpful business support and marketing advice from our experienced team, engaging with us can really benefit your bottom line
- Members only access to additional digital marketing opportunities, banner adverts, website banners and in our targeted consumer e-newsletters
- Regular communication, we’ll tell you about tourism industry news, promotional activities, training and events to keep you ‘in the know’
- Networking and webinars - meet other business and organisations to help stay connected
- Favourable rates for companies with multiple businesses – please contact us to find out more
- Reduced combined website membership rates when opting to feature on both Lyme Regis or Sherborne microsites and on Visit Dorset website.
- Simple annual renewal occurring every April, further information within our terms and conditions
According to Visit Britain research, over 90% of travellers prefer to book their accommodation online, and more than 50% like to book directly with the accommodation provider.
With this in mind, we have developed our membership packages to provide online availability and online booking, with the flexibility to integrate a range of online systems or manage your bookings directly.
Read what's different about each website landing page package and what's included in the discounted price.
Choose your perfect website package to suit your business needs and budget:
If your business is located in Lyme Regis or Sherborne you can also be featured on our new tourism microsites as a joint membership.
Lyme Regis tourism town website information about business membership
Sherborne tourism town website information about business membership