Visit Dorset Business Support Hub Dorset Tourism Awards
The Dorset Tourism Awards were launched in June 2013, following liaison between their founder, Robin Barker, Visit Dorset, Poole and Bournemouth Tourism and the Local Enterprise Partnership.
This annual free entry award offers a mystery shopper visit, constructive feedback and the possible prestige of winning a recognised award.
The Dorset Tourism Awards presentation was held on 17th October 2019 at the Tank Museum.
Take a look at the list of winning businesses for the Dorset Tourism Awards 2019.
Why enter awards?
Would you like to achieve the following?
- To stand out from the crowd?
- A raised profile with the media?
- To reward your team and boost morale?
- A free mystery shopper report and business feedback?
- To recruit the best staff?
- The chance to go forward to South West England Awards
- A cause for celebration?
The Dorset Tourism Awards have seen year on year growth. Robin Barker, who has developed the awards from first concept...