Archaeological finds and pictorial collection of T.E. Lawrence, also known as Lawrence of Arabia. Plus many artefacts relating to the town itself including agricultural, industrial and domestic implements from the past. All contained in one exhibition area.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Wareham Town Museum Video
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A351.
Public Transport Directions
ARRIVING BY BUS:
From Bournemouth take the M1 or M2 to Poole. Transfer to number 40 or X54.
From Poole take the number 40 or X54.
From Swanage take the number 30 or 40.
From West Lulworth take the 30 or 104/105.
From Weymouth take the number 30 or X54.
NB: The 30 bus operates from 25 June to 18 September 2016.
ARRIVING BY TRAIN: Wareham Railway Station (on the London Waterloo to Weymouth line) is found less than a mile from the Town Centre.
JOURNEY PLANNING: To plan your journey contact Traveline on 0871 200 2233 or visit their website: www.travelinesw.com to look up bus timetables.
- In town/city centre
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route - Numbers 30, 40, X54 and 105 stop in Wareham.
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
|2017 Opening times (25 Mar 2017 - 31 Oct 2017)|
|Monday - Saturday||10:00||- 16:00*|