Treat yourself and the family to a full day of entertainment.
Tower Park Entertainment Centre, based just three miles from the centre of Poole and five miles from Bournemouth, is a must-visit during the holiday season. If you are looking for somewhere to take the family that gives you indoor and outdoor activity regardless of the weather, then Tower Park is the answer. Why not get the adrenalin pumping with a trip to Splashdown and their fabulous water rides, followed by a visit to Cineworld cinemas or Lemur Landings the children’s play area?
Your next stop should be the family amusement centre with great skill and prize games before heading over to one of Hollywood Bowls 24 lanes, American pool and the latest in arcade technology.
By now you should all have worked up a real appetite, so simply choose a great meal from one of the ten restaurants and eateries that are based in Tower Park, before heading home having had a fun and action-packed day out.
Many of the activities and restaurants at Tower Park run special offers so be sure to check out all the details on the website: www.towerparkentertainment.co.uk
Parking is free and has 24 hour CCTV.
Map & Directions
Tower Park is 3 miles North East of Poole on the A3049. Follow directions for Poole from all approaches. Once you get to Poole follow the brown Tourist Information signs for Tower Park. Free parking at all times.
Public Transport Directions
Tower Park is easy get to by public transport. You can catch a train to Poole Railway Station and it is a 5 minute walk to the Bus Station, where you will need to get the number 6 bus to Tower Park. For train and bus travel times please call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 or visit the journey planner website at www.travelinesw.com. From 1st January 2017, calls cost 12p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
- Film or TV location
- Indoor Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route - bus number 6
- On site parking - free
- On-Site café/restaurant - Pizza Express, Chiquito, TGI Fridays, Nandos, Pizza Hut, Burger King and more.
- American Express accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Conference facilities
- Open all year
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
|Open New Year|
|2017 Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|