Fresh air, fun, fantastic views and relaxation for you to enjoy on every sailing. Daily trips running from March – October.
We have ferries to Brownsea Island, Poole Harbour Cruises, Coastal Cruises and our Wareham River Cruise which all run from our base on Poole Quay.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult Coastal Cruise||£9.00 per ticket|
|Adult Harbour Cruise||£10.00 per ticket|
|Adult Poole to Brownsea Island||£10.50 per ticket|
|Adult Poole to Wareham River Trip||£10.50 per ticket|
Childrens prices range from £5-£6 under 5's free, consessions for seniors, families 2+3 and 1+3 and groups 10+.
Map & Directions
Public Transport Directions
BY BUS: Route 1 bus (Poole Town Circular) links Poole Railway Station and Poole Bus Station with Poole Quay.
BY TRAIN: Poole Railway Station (on the London Waterloo to Weymouth line) is found less than a mile from Poole Quay.
JOURNEY PLANNING: To plan your journey contact Traveline on 0871 200 2233 or visit their website: www.travelinesw.com to look up bus timetables.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - long stay car parking is available in Poole and Wareham.
- On Bus Route - Poole Quay: Route One bus between Poole Bus Station. Poole Railway Station and the Quay. Wareham Quay: Bus numbers 30 and 40.
- Restaurant - found on Poole Quay and Wareham Quay.
- Accommodation nearby
- Cater for groups - pre-booking required.
- Toilets - on-board and at Poole Quay and Wareham Quay.
|2017 Opening (31 Mar 2017 - 31 Oct 2017)|