AboutGo Ape is the UK's No.1 Forest Adventure.
We promise you it’ll be a day out you’ll never forget at Moors Valley Country Park. Award-winning outdoor adventure activities for all the family. Set within beautiful forests, families and friends of all ages can unleash their inner Ape on our Tree Top Adventure and Tree Top Junior or explore the forest floor on our epic all-terrain Segways. It's a day out like no other.
Go Ape Tree Top Adventure
The classic Go Ape experience. We’ll brief you for safety before you fly down our zip-wires, leap off our Tarzan Swing and tackle our obstacles whilst enjoying some of Britain’s most breathtaking scenery.
Can I Go Ape Tree Top Adventure?
Minimum Age - 10yrs
Minimum Height - 1.4m (4ft 7")
Maximum weight - 20.5 stones (130kg)
We also have a couple of other adventures you might enjoy.
You can enjoy our forest segway experience in the most beautiful forests in the UK. Get off-road and explore the great outdoors on the latest all-terrain segways.
From two legs to two wheels – for the ultimate forest experience on a rugged all-terrain Segway. It's a totally unique way to tackle the trails in the forest.
Tree Top Junior
A fun filled experience of canopy exploring, trail blazing and obstacles for all to enjoy. You'll take on crossings over trails and finish with one awesome zip wire. Our outdoor adventure is for all abilities so explorers can uncover the forest canopy from 6 years (over 1m) to 106 years!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Forest Segway||£30.00 per ticket|
|Tree Top Adventure (Baboons 10-17 yrs)||£24.00 per ticket|
|Tree Top Adventure (Gorillas - 18yrs +)||£32.00 per ticket|
|Tree Top Junior||£16.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good58
- destrucker1Dorset, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFun time in the forest ;3Tuesday, 25th April 2017Was on a School trip to Moors valley Go ape, I was scared at the start of the course, but in the end, it was good fun. Read full review
- DaisydalTrip Type:FamilyGreat funSunday, 23rd April 2017My 9 year old daughter went with her two friends. This was a new experience for my daughter and she was nervous but wanted to do Go Ape. We had a 10% discount which helped towards the cost as it is... Read full review
- 555gilbert2015Bournemouth, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBrilliantSaturday, 22nd April 2017Finally tried go ape at our local moors valley. Its £18 a person and I had to go on with my daughter as she was too lottle to go on on her own. She loved every minute of it (and even though i was... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous Dorset Tourism Awards 2015 Silver 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Dorset Tourism Award 2016 Silver 2016
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A31. Leave A31 at Ashley Heath roundabout follow signs for Moors Valley Country Park which is approximately 1.5 miles.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Bournemouth. Bus or taxi.
- Groups Accepted
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- On-Site café/restaurant - In the country park
- Picnic Site
- Approx length of visit - 03:00
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
|Open (please see additional details) (1 Feb 2017 - 30 Nov 2017)|
* Open daily February Half Term
Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday in March.
Open Daily Easter Holidays.
Term Time (closed Mondays).
Open Daily Summer Holidays.
Term Time (closed Tuesday).
Open Daily October Half Term.
Open November Weekends.