Lyme Regis Photo Competition Terms & Conditions
The following information and terms and conditions relate to the Visit Lyme Regis photo competition. By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. ‘The Promoter’ of this action is Visit Dorset whose registered office is at Visit Dorset Tourism Team, County Hall, Colliton Park, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1XJ.
1. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
2. This Promotion is open to anyone over the age of 18.
3. Employees of the Visit Dorset or competition prize suppliers are not eligible to win.
4. The Promotion opens Wednesday 24th January and closes noon on Tuesday 27th February 2024 (the ‘Promotion Period’). No entries submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be valid. The promoter has the authority to amend, extend or withdraw this without prior notice at any time during this period.
5. The Promotion is free to enter - no purchase is necessary.
6. All valid and successful entries made during the Promotion Period will be eligible to win the prize offer consisting of a £300 voucher off the rental of any properties in the Toad Hall Cottages portfolio, note this exclude properties listed as ‘managed by Cornish Traditional Cottages’.
7. The prize in non-transferable and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. The prize does not include any personal expenditure, travel, incidental extras or food and drink.
8. By uploading an image as part of the Visit Lyme Regis Photo competition run by Visit Dorset you hereby grant Visit Dorset, its subsidiaries and its partners a perpetual, global, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable licence to edit, publish, adapt, exploit, modify or otherwise use the image submitted as part of Visit Dorset’s marketing campaigns and brand promotion including but not limited to on webpages and social media pages operated by the Licensed Parties, in promotional e-mails and advertisements, and in any and all other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, and in any media now or hereafter known. You are agreeing to the full terms and conditions of asset use when uploading the image.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entrant and withhold prizes if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules or if they do not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
12. Promotion winners will be chosen by the Visit Dorset team from all qualifying entries within 14 days of the competition closing date.
13. Promotion winners will be contacted by the Promoter within 5 working days of the winner being chosen.
14. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winners using the contact details supplied upon entry to the Promotion. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of the first notification, then the winner forfeits the right to claim the Prize. The Promoter shall not be responsible should the winner provide incorrect contact or delivery details.
15. Promotion winner names may be published on the Visit Dorset website, social media accounts and in marketing emails.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. This Promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and the Prize Partner and not to Facebook.
20. Any enquires about this Promotion should be directed to Visit Dorset Tourism Team, County Hall, Colliton Park, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1XJ.