Hall and Woodhouse Brewery Tour Competition Terms & Conditions
'Win a Hall & Woodhouse Brewery Tour Experience’
The following information and terms and conditions relate to the Visit Dorset prize draw to ‘Win a Hall & Woodhouse Brewery Tour Experience’. By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. ‘The Promoter’ of this action is Visit Dorset whose registered office is at Visit Dorset Tourism Team, County Hall (N4W), Colliton Park, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1XJ.
1. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
2. This Promotion is open to United Kingdom residents over the age of 18.
3. Employees of Visit Dorset or competition prize suppliers are not eligible to win.
4. The Promotion opens 26 May 2023 and closes noon 18th June 2023 (the ‘Promotion Period’). No entries submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be valid. The promoter has the authority to amend, extend or withdraw this without prior notice at any time during this period.
5. The Promotion is free to enter - no purchase is necessary. Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted.
6. All valid and successful entries made during the Promotion Period will be eligible to win the prize offer consisting of:
Brewery Tour Experience at the Hall and Woodhouse brewery in Blandford, Dorset. the prize is for 2 people. This must be prebooked from the selection of dates and subject to availability that tours are running which must be before 31st December 2023.
The selection box will consist of a collection of 6 Badger Beers of your choice from the brewery shop.
7. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize does not include any personal expenditure.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entrant and withhold prizes if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules or if they do not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and any amendments will be published on the competition page on the Visit Dorset website.
11. Promotion winners will be chosen at random by the Promoter, unless specified otherwise, from all qualifying entries within 7 days of the competition closing date.
12. Promotion winners will be contacted by email by the Promoter within 5 working days of random draw taking place.
13. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winners using the contact details supplied upon entry to the Promotion. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of the first notification, then the winner forfeits the right to claim the Prize. The Promoter shall not be responsible should the winner provide incorrect contact or delivery details.
14. Promotion winner names may be published on the Visit Dorset website, social media accounts and in marketing emails.
16. The Promoters decision is final.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. This Promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and the Prize Partner and not to Facebook.
19. Any enquires about this Promotion should be directed to Visit Dorset Tourism Team, County Hall (N4W), Colliton Park, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1XJ.