Welcome to the Itinerary Planner. Use this tool to build your own journey or choose from an exciting range of specially selected tours.
To build your own Itinerary, click to add an item to your Itinerary basket.
Our commitment to your safety and financial peace of mind:
- Contact free check-in
- Social distancing one way flow markers and barrier systems
- Enhanced cleaning of facilities, shared spaces and accommodation
- Traffic marshals to guide you on arrival
- 100% refund or voucher if park has to close due to government advice
- Flexibility: amend your booking easily if you’re a critical work or are required to self-isolate and coronavirus changes your plans
NEW for 2020: Glamping is now available at West Bay Holiday Park
When incredible golden sands are just a hop, skip and jump from your caravan, you know you’re in for an amazing holiday. West Bay, set right by the Jurassic Coast, famed for its stunning beaches and dinosaur fossils, and in the heart of a pretty harbour village, is perfect for creating new memories.
On park you'll find fun-packed facilities to keep the family entertained including an indoor swimming pool with flume, adventure playground and amusements. After a long day of activities, the park’s terrace, overlooking the picturesque harbour, offers a superb place to relax and unwind. In the evening you can enjoy great live entertainment in the Riverside Club. With plenty of fun on and off park, you just need to decide how you’re going to fit it all into your holiday.
West Bay offers a range of accommodation options for you to choose from including caravans, lodges, some with hot tubs and touring and camping pitches. The park accepts campervans, motorhomes, touring caravans, tents and trailers and has a range of pitches with options for water supply, drainage and electric hook-up points.
Plus, brand new for 2020, West Bay now offers glamping holidays! Experience the glamorous side of camping in a brand new safari tent a, set in a stunning location with fantastic views of the Dorset coastline. What sets this glamping experience apart is access to your very own shower and toilet inside the tent. Not to mention each tent has two cosy bedrooms, a small kitchen, TV and DVD player, electric lighting and plug sockets and an outside decking area, perfect for relaxing in the sun... camping really can be comfortable!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
* Kids’ clubs: Star Tots (4 years and under), Star Landers (5-10 year olds) and Unleashed (teens)
* Live family entertainment at the Riverside Club
* Indoor swimming pool with flume and toddlers’ pool with slide
* Nature Trail
* Cycle Hire
* Adventure playground
* Crazy golf
* Quayside Café and takeaway – enjoy a Costa Coffee and harbour views on the outdoor decking area
* Riverside Club serving quality drinks & Harbour Bar with big screen TV’s
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
* Half board food options are available
* Selected pet friendly accommodation
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
|Opening Dates (8 March 2021 - 6 November 2021)|
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Caravans and Holiday Homes|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
1. Take the M3 towards Winchester then from Midlands/the North take the A34 towards Winchester. Follow the M27, then take the A31 towards Ringwood, Wimbourne and Bere Regis
2. Join the A35 to Dorchester and head west towards Bridport. At first roundabout take the first exit and at the second roundabout take the second exit into West Bay
3. Follow the road through West Bay, and turn right into the bay and harbour. The park is on the right.
The nearest bus stop is just a short 2 minute walk away, passing river Brit on your left just outside of the park. The C1 and X53 services run via Bridport and Weymouth.
The nearest train station is Dorchester South station, servicing the South Western Railway, which is 18 miles from park or a 35 minute drive. Main lines from this station include London Waterloo - Southampton - Bournemouth and Weymouth.
Bournemouth Airport is roughly 48 miles or one hour 15 minutes drive away by car. Bournemouth Airport is serviced by two main airlines, Tui and Ryanair. You can fly to Bournemouth from Alderney, Ayr, Dumfries, Glasgow, Guernsey, and Jersey.
West Bay Discovery Centre is a unique award-winning attraction that has something for all…
*LATEST UPDATE* Online shop now open for delivery to your door. Palmers Brewery is…
Welcome to Symondsbury Estate set in the beautiful Dorset countryside but within a few…
Vineyard Tours are taking place twice a day at 10.30am and 2.30pm on Wednesday, Thursday,…
Mapperton Gardens is now open for pre-booked ticket holders. You can book tickets in…
Beaminster Museum in West Dorset is a small museum of local history which visitors from…
Discover 185 million years of history at this charming and friendly museum with stunning…
Probably one of the best gardens of its type in the world. Winner of silver medal at…
Right on the seafront in beautiful Lyme Regis, where you can see bands, films, comedians,…
The Town Mill is a unique mix of working watermill, art galleries and creative artisanal…
The Aquarium has now re-opened. Discover the creatures of the seashore and deeper waters…
The only place in the world where up to 1,000 swans can be visited during the nesting and…
NOW CLOSED. REOPENS 22 MARCH 2021
Bennetts Water Gardens has now re-opened. There are…
A family friendly centre offering the local community an all inclusive wellness and…
The Keep is the Military Museum of Devon and Dorset. Housed in an extraordinary…
Executed for arson - Transported for asking for fair pay - Given six months hard labour…
|Know Before You Go||Things To Do
|Shopping||Food & Drink||Ideas & Inspiration|
|Explore||What's On||Visitor Information|
Copyright 2021 Visit Dorset. All Rights Reserved.