Welcome to the Itinerary Planner. Use this tool to build your own journey or choose from an exciting range of specially selected tours.
To build your own Itinerary, click to add an item to your Itinerary basket.
Our commitment to your safety when you are back on park:
For more information on what to expect visit parkdeanresorts.co.uk/ourcommitment
Just a stone’s throw away from the Dorset coast, Sandford Holiday Park is found in a glorious countryside setting perfect for a family getaway. There’s plenty to keep the whole family entertained on this lively family park. Try a range of sports including football and basketball; hire bike and pedal-karts and whizz around the park; splash around in one of the two swimming pools and let the little ones run wild exploring the pirate ship, tree house adventure and indoor play area. Finish the day with a family meal and family-friendly Showtime Entertainment.
Sandford Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities. Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
* Bear Grylls Survival Academy: Learn to fend for yourself using natural surroundings with qualified BGSA instructors
* Kids’ clubs: Star Tots (4 years and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds) and Unleashed (teens)
* Heated indoor and outdoor pools with water features including water spray and slide.
* Crazy Caves indoor soft play area with ball pool.
* Crazy golf
* Cycle and go-kart hire.
* Mini ten-pin Bowlingo.
* Multi-sports court, tennis courts and table tennis.
* Arena Bar and Courtyard Restaurant with outdoor seating area.
* Live family entertainment in the Limelight Club and Skylite Bar.
* Fish & Chip Takeaway.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
|Open New Year|
|2020 Opening (1 February 2020 - 18 November 2020)|
* Open for special breaks during Christmas and New Year
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Also available as:|
|Motor Caravans (per pitch 4 people)|
|Caravans and Holiday Homes|
|Tents (per pitch 4 people)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
1. Follow the M27 southbound from Southampton onto the A31 and continue straight onto the A348 Ringwood Road for Bournemouth
2. At Poole lane roundabout continue onto Poole A348 merging to A349
3. At Alderney roundabout take the second exit and continue for signs to Poole A3049 before joining the A350/A35
4. At the Bakers Arms roundabout take the first exit and continue following signs for Sandford along Wareham Road
5. Take a right at the traffic lights onto Organford Road and Sandford Holiday Park is on your left.
By Bus: The nearest bus stop is just outside the entrance to the park with the Breezer 40/29 service running to and from Poole centre.
By Train: The nearest train station is Holton Heath station servicing the South Western Railway, which is a short 0.5 miles from park or a 2 minute drive. Main lines from this station include London to Weymouth and Brockenhurst to Wareham.
By Plane: The nearest airport to park is Bournemouth Airport, roughly 15 miles (30 minutes by car) away. Bournemouth Airport is mainly serviced by two main airlines, Tui and Ryanair and you can fly to Bournemouth from Alderney, Ayr, Dumfries, Glasgow, Guernsey, Jersey and more.
Farmer Palmers Farm Park has re-opened - pre-booking admission is now essential. Please…
*LATEST UPDATE* The Blue Pool is now closed until further notice (from 17/09/2020)
Corfe Castle, the National Trust car park and toilets are now open. You will need to book…
Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre has now re-opened for pre-booked ticket holders. Enjoy a…
Brownsea Island has now re-opened for pre-booked ticket holders. A beautiful island with…
Splashdown Poole has now re-opened with updated opening hours and operating procedures to…
Kingston Lacy parkland, garden, takeaway cafe, shop and toilets are now open. The ground…
Open daily 10am – 5pm, no booking required. Opened in 1951, our attraction is a magnet…
In the heart of historic Wimborne Minster, this museum tells the story of East Dorset…
Bringing history to life, with the world’s best collection of tanks and explosive live…
*The Tivoli Theatre and Cinema is currently closed*. You can donate to their fundraising…
The Museum has now re-opened. The finest single collection of Late Jurassic age fossils…
The National Trust car parks are open at Shell Bay, Knoll Beach, Middle Beach and South…
The Castle and Parklands are open now. Walk in the footsteps of Kings & Queens as you…
Keyneston Mill is open from 10am - 5pm (everyday except Tuesday). The Scented Botanist…
TheGallery at the Arts University Bournemouth is a major resource for contemporary art…
|Know Before You Go - Covid-19 information||Things To Do||Accommodation|
|Food & Drink||Ideas & Inspiration||Explore|
|What's On||Visitor Information||Home|
Copyright 2020 Visit Dorset. All Rights Reserved.