Welcome to the Itinerary Planner. Use this tool to build your own journey or choose from an exciting range of specially selected tours.
To build your own Itinerary, click to add an item to your Itinerary basket.
- Contact free check-in
- Social distancing one way flow markers and barrier systems
- Enhanced cleaning of facilities, shared spaces and accommodation
- Traffic marshals to guide you on arrival
- 100% refund or voucher if park has to close due to government advice
- Flexibility: amend your booking easily if you’re a critical work or are required to self-isolate and coronavirus changes your plans
Just a stone’s throw away from the Dorset coast, Sandford Holiday Park is found in a glorious countryside setting perfect for a family getaway. There’s plenty to keep the whole family entertained on this lively family park. Try a range of sports including football and basketball; hire bike and pedal-karts and whizz around the park; splash around in one of the two swimming pools and let the little ones run wild exploring the pirate ship, tree house adventure and indoor play area. Finish the day with a family meal and family-friendly Showtime Entertainment.
Sandford Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities. Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised! Plus, in 2021 we’re invested in our accommodation with brand new lodges and a glamping village!
4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
* Bungee trampolines
* Arts and Craft Den with activities including: Make a Bear; pottery painting and foam art
* High ropes course Jurassic crazy golf
* Woof Park
* Indoor sports domeVirtual reality room
* New: Pedal Pod with bike and kart hire
* New: Laser Quest
* Star Tots (4 years and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds) and Unleashed (teens)
* Heated and with water features including water spray and slide.
* Crazy Caves indoor area with ball pool.
* Mini ten-pin .
* Multi-sports court, tennis courts and table tennis.
* Arena Bar and Courtyard Restaurant with outdoor seating area.
* Live family entertainment in the Limelight Club and Skylite Bar.
* Fish & Chip Takeaway.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.: Learn to fend for yourself using natural surroundings with qualified BGSA instructors programme with exciting new indoor, outdoor and pool activities
For more information or to book online, visit for great savings on your next holiday.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
|Open New Year|
|2021 Opening (15 February 2021 - 22 November 2021)|
* Open for special breaks during Christmas and New Year
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Also available as:|
|Motor Caravans (per pitch 4 people)|
|Caravans and Holiday Homes|
|Tents (per pitch 4 people)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
1. Follow the M27 southbound from Southampton onto the A31 and continue straight onto the A348 Ringwood Road for Bournemouth
2. At Poole lane roundabout continue onto Poole A348 merging to A349
3. At Alderney roundabout take the second exit and continue for signs to Poole A3049 before joining the A350/A35
4. At the Bakers Arms roundabout take the first exit and continue following signs for Sandford along Wareham Road
5. Take a right at the traffic lights onto Organford Road and Sandford Holiday Park is on your left.
By Bus: The nearest bus stop is just outside the entrance to the park with the Breezer 40/29 service running to and from Poole centre.
By Train: The nearest train station is Holton Heath station servicing the South Western Railway, which is a short 0.5 miles from park or a 2 minute drive. Main lines from this station include London to Weymouth and Brockenhurst to Wareham.
By Plane: The nearest airport to park is Bournemouth Airport, roughly 15 miles (30 minutes by car) away. Bournemouth Airport is mainly serviced by two main airlines, Tui and Ryanair and you can fly to Bournemouth from Alderney, Ayr, Dumfries, Glasgow, Guernsey, Jersey and more.
Pre-booking admission is now essential. Designed for children 8 years and under.…
125 seat Cinema and Theatre, often hosting special event evenings. Family Film Matinees…
Helen Biles Studio is an artist studio and gallery located in the beautiful setting of…
Adults and children alike will be captivated by the romantic Corfe Castle ruins and it's…
Enjoy a fun-filled, fascinating day out for all the family at Monkey World – Ape Rescue…
*LATEST UPDATE* Brownsea Island has now re-opened and tickets need to be booked in…
Splashdown Poole has new opening hours and operating procedures to help with social…
Kingston Lacy is an elegant 17th century Italian inspired country mansion set in…
Opened in 1951, our attraction is a magnet for visitors of all ages to step back and…
Bringing history to life, with the world’s best collection of tanks and explosive live…
Having survived the threat of demolition in 1979 for a rapidly abandoned road scheme, the…
The finest single collection of Late Jurassic age fossils in Britain, housed in a purpose…
The National Trust car parks are open at Shell Bay, Knoll Beach, Middle Beach and South…
Walk in the footsteps of Kings & Queens as you enjoy wide open spaces, historic buildings…
Keyneston Mill is a botanic garden and 50-acre private working estate, dedicated to…
Relive the heritage of a branch line railway and enjoy a nostalgic train ride on the…
|Know Before You Go - Covid-19 information||Things To Do
|Shopping||Food & Drink||Ideas & Inspiration|
|Explore||What's On||Visitor Information|
Copyright 2021 Visit Dorset. All Rights Reserved.