Bonfire Night and Fireworks in Dorset
Wrap up warm and enjoy a wonderful family night out at one of the many bonfire and firework displays in Dorset. Enjoy all the thrills watching one of the organised displays at some fantastic venues across the county.
Sample some of the warming refreshments as the night sky is illuminated with a spectrum of incredible colour and sound that takes your breath away. Bonfire night in Dorset is certainly an occasion the whole family can enjoy and a night you won't forget.
It is vitally important that you remain safe and out of danger when being around bonfires and fireworks. The Dorset police have therefore produced these guidelines to keep you safe.
• Fireworks must not be let off after 11pm at night (this is extended up to midnight on 5 November itself)
• Young people under the age of 18 cannot buy – or be in possession of – adult fireworks
• Children must always have adult supervision at firework and bonfire displays
• All firework and bonfire displays must be properly supervised
• Safety advice that accompanies fireworks must be read and followed at all times