Award winning Dorchester Tourist Information Centre is located in Antelope Walk in the heart of the historic town centre.
Easily accessible by bus, train or on foot, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will provide you with comprehensive information to help you plan and make the most of your visit.
Whether you are a local, day visitor or on holiday in the area, the team at Dorchester Tourist Information Centre are happy to help with:
- Local and national accommodation bookings
- Advice on what to do, where to go and how to get there
- Tickets and travel times for coach and ferry operators
- Tickets for local events, attractions and theatres
- Maps, local interest books, parking permits, gifts and souvenirs
Enjoy an evening at the theatre – we book tickets for shows at Bournemouth International Centre and Dorchester Arts Centre.
We book National Express Coaches to UK and European destinations.
Save money and buy a Senior, Disabled or Young Person Travel Card for £10.00 and save 30% on all your journeys.
Family Coachcards available and allows kids to travel free!
Fancy a day trip?
We are agents for local coach companies including Bluebird, Coach House Travel and Crossways Travel.
Contact the Tourist Information Centre today to receive your 2014 West Dorset Holiday Guide and let us help you plan you visit to the county.
A warm welcome is guaranteed at Dorchester Tourist Information Centre whether you contact us before your visit or call in to the office as you explore the town.
- Level access, low level counter and seating available
- Hearing loop and magnifying glass available
- Guide dogs and dogs for the disabled welcomed
- Information in large print
- Temporary disabled car parking permits
- RADAR keys available
- Regional and Miscellaneous Dorset Tourism Awards 2014 Gold 2014
Map & Directions
|Nov - Mar (1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mar 2017)|
|Monday - Saturday||09:00||- 16:00*|
|Apr - Oct (1 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017)|
|Monday - Saturday||09:00||- 17:00*|
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Open all year