The leisure centre is open seven days a week and has a comprehensive programme of activities to suit people of all ages.
• 25 metre, 6 lane main pool and 12 metre teaching pool
• 70 station gym includes the Technogym Wellness System
• Multi-purpose sports hall hosting badminton, basketball, five-a-side football, volleyball, gymnastic lessons and trampolining lessons
• 2 squash courts
• Aerobic studio
• Sports pitch
• Real Tennis court
• Wide range of fitness classes to suit all levels and ages
Party packages are available for a variety of themed kid’s...
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 adults and 2 children - Swim||£9.20 per ticket|
|Adult - Swim||£3.60 per ticket|
|Under 16 - Swim||£2.50 per ticket|
Prices vary for fitness suite, fitness classes and members. Please check the website for details.
Map & Directions
Entering Bridport from the A35 Lyme Regis, at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto West Bay Road, B3157 signposted Town Centre. At the traffic signals, turn left onto Skilling Hill Road and then left onto Watton Park.
Entering Bridport from the A35 Dorchester, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto East Street, B3162 signposted Town Centre. At the traffic signals turn left onto South Street, B3157. At traffic signals turn right onto Skilling Hill Road and then left onto Watton Park
|Opening (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
|Monday - Friday||06:45||- 22:00*|
* April 2015: The Centre is closed between 13.30 - 15.00 every Wednesday for Staff TrainingDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
TICKET / INFORMATION / GIFT SHOP [WHERE APPLICABLE]
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.