Weymouth Sea Life Adventure Park & Tower
SEA LIFE Adventure Park and Tower takes you on an adventure both above and below the ocean. Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of amazing creatures. Also visit the SEA LIFE Tower and enjoy amazing 360º panoramic views of Weymouth Bay, Portland and the Jurassic Coast at 53m above sea level.
• Marvel over 1000 incredible creatures including snapping crocodiles, adorable penguins, playful seals, inquisitive otters & fascinating seahorses.
• Naturally themed indoor and outdoor features such as our underwater ocean tunnel, Rainforest & Shark Reef
• Exciting children’s rides and Splash Zone- water play area
• Fun and educational Talks & Feeding Sessions all day
• Get involved and get inspired at our Conservation Area!
• Are you brave enough to hold a giant spider crab? Then don’t miss Claws Rockpool Adventure!
• Ride in style along Weymouth esplanade to the SEA LIFE Adventure Park and Tower from Easter until 3rd November 2013
• Book the most memorable gift - our VIP Experiences. They include private feeds, become a shark trainer for the day or celebrate your Birthday Party here at Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park.
|Open All Year|
|Peak (11/02/2013 - 03/11/2013)|
|Off peak (04/11/2013 - 13/02/2014)|
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adults & Children||£22.50 per ticket|
|Family (2 Adults, 2 Children)||£17.25 per person per day|
2013 Prices include a free trip on Weymouth Sea Life Tower to be redeemed up to 14 days of visiting the Sea Life Adventure Park.
Save £8.00 on a ticket to the Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park when you book your tickets online: http://www.visitsealife.com/Weymouth/buy-tickets/
SANDWORLD is home to one of the best quality displays of sand sculpting talent IN THE WORLD. With...0.03 miles away
The Sk8park currently has 3 distinct sports areas - Beginner's Area, Main Streetcourse (with Long...0.15 miles away
- 0.18 miles away
Weymouth's three mile beach is just minutes from the town centre and historic harbour. There's...0.94 miles away
This popular services operates daily between 31st March to 31st October from 10am (weather...0.96 miles away
In 2005, after 30 years of bringing delight to the Resort residents and visitors, Professor Guy...0.98 miles away
The Waverley is the last sea-going paddle steamer in the world. Magnificently restored with...1.13 miles away
Multiplex Cinema in Weymouth Town Centre1.18 miles away
PLEASE NOTE: All Condor Ferries sailings from Weymouth have been transferred to Poole until July...1.2 miles away
Weymouth Pavilion Theatre offers a wide variety of shows and activities ranging from music and...1.26 miles away
Award winning visitor attraction offering low cost entry & great value come rain or shine.
Built...1.33 miles away
Coastline Cruises operate several sightseeing trips and ferry services. Enjoy a refreshing sea...1.35 miles away
Tudor House is one of Weymouth’s treasured Tudor buildings and is thought to have been a merchant’s...1.38 miles away
Fantasy Island Fun Park is located right by the sea at Bowleaze Cove, offering great views of the...1.4 miles away
The foundations of a small Romano-Celtic temple.1.41 miles away
Granby Fun Factory is Dorset’s premier soft play centre with a gigantic indoor play area, huge...2.04 miles away