Purbeck Sports Centre
Fitness fun in Purbeck
Stunning countryside views, fantastic facilities for all the family and a 25 metre indoor pool make Purbeck Sports Centre the perfect venue to keep active.
• Sessions for all the family in the low-chlorine swimming pool
• Three all-weather floodlit tennis courts
• Football and cricket pitches
• Badminton and squash courts
• Indoor football facilities
• Modern gym and an extensive exercise class programme
• Free parking
• Easy access from all over Purbeck
Just for the children
• Trampolining, climbing, swimming, snorkelling, dancing, football, golf, cheerleading, cricket and Friday Fun Days – they’ll be spoilt for choice!
• Have fun in the Playzone! A multi-purpose soft play area with ball pond and soft play equipment
• Let the Kool 4 Kidz Club do all the work – sports and activities for ages 5 to 14 all day every weekday throughout the holidays
• Visit www.dorsetforyou.com/purbecksportscentre and pick up the latest special offers
• Enjoy a beauty treatment or wind down in the sauna
• Have a drink or lunch in AllStars Sports Bar and enjoy views over the Purbeck hills
• Catch up on your favourite sport on Sky TV in the bar
Visit the website at www.dorsetforyou.com/purbecksportscentre to find out how you can have fun!
|Open All Year|
|2013 Opening (01/01/2013 - 31/12/2013)|
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Check website for activity prices||Free|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The Walls are saxon ramparts which surround the historic town of Wareham. Paths on the walls give...0.47 miles away
Cinema and Special Event Evenings (Matinees during school holidays).
Stairlift to auditorium...0.57 miles away
Archaeology, pictorial collection of Lawrence of Arabia. Also display of many artefacts relating to...0.66 miles away
Walk or cycle through heathland and forest by Morden Bog National Nature Reserve, one of the...1.58 miles away
A unique attraction in the Isle of Purbeck.
A chance to escape the outside world and enjoy walks...2.58 miles away
Animal Sanctuary and Visitor Centre in the Purbecks rescuing a variety of animals including cats,...3.64 miles away
Check website for opening times.3.66 miles away
Farmer Palmer's is where young adventurers (eight years and under) can frankly ‘let their hair...3.86 miles away
A 1000 years of history provides 1000 reasons to visit one of Britain's most important and dramatic...4.09 miles away
A model village showing Corfe Castle and the village before its destruction by Cromwell in 1646,...4.18 miles away
A museum containing exhibits of local history and dinosaur footprints. Plus an archive of...4.23 miles away
Monkey World, the internationally-acclaimed ape rescue centre, is home to over 250 rescued and...4.24 miles away
No visit to the Swanage Railway is complete without a visit to this excellent resource. The Museum...4.35 miles away
Tyneham village was evacuated in December 1943 for military training during the second world war...4.42 miles away
Walk in the footsteps of Kings and Queens as you enjoy wide open spaces, historic buildings and...4.79 miles away
Kimmeridge Bay lies within the Purbeck Marine Wildlife Reserve and boasts the best rockpooling and...5.13 miles away