Enjoy a relaxing break with your four legged friend
© James McCormick
Pet owners can be assured that they are booking quality accommodation that meets both their needs and that of their pets (dog, cat or small bird) when they stay in accommodation which has been accredited under the Welcome Pets Scheme. Accommodation establishments which have been assessed under this scheme provide the following facilities and services:
- A water and food bowl available on request for the sole use of each pet accommodated
- Torch and nightlights available on request
- Access to refrigeration facilities on request
- Pet washing facilities available
- Cats: litter tray, litter, scoop and disposal bags to be provided.
- Dogs: scoop and disposal bags to be provided
More detailed information about the scheme and criteria can be found on Quality in Tourism's website.