Children looking over Kimmeridge
If you are planning a break with the family, then you might want to look for accommodation that provides facilities and information specifically for your family to help make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable.
Accommodation establishments that have been accredited under this scheme provide the following facilities and services for families:
- Access to storage available for pushchairs
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Refridgeration facilities available for children's/baby food
- Facility to heat baby food / milk
- Where meals are provided, children's portions, children's menus and / or choices for children clearly indicated. Healthy options, including local produce must be available.
For full details of the criteria for the scheme please visit Quality in Tourism's website.