Eypes Mouth Country Hotel
- Wedding Venue
- Country house
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Village Location
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Cots and high chairs.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Large car park, off-road for 50 cars. Free
- Access to golf course - Can arrange locally.
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking - Can arrange locally.
- Cycle hire - Can arrange locally.
- Fishing - Can arrange locally.
- Gym - Can arrange locally.
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Can arrange locally.
- Indoor pool - Can arrange locally.
- Other sporting facilities - Can arrange locally.
- Additional meal details - All. Packed lunches
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast - Breakfast available from 8.30am-9.30am.
- Serve evening meal - Dinner in restaurant from 7pm-9pm. Bar snacks available in Smugglers Bar 6.30pm - 8.30pm 7 days a week, open to non-residents, also in residents bar.
- Serve lunch - Sunday lunch served 12.30 - 2.00pm. Bar snack menu 7 days a week 12:00-14:00.
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms - Hotel offers a free wireless internet access to all guest
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Available for wedding receptions - Wedding pack available with details. (Restrictions in Summer)
- Beach within 2km
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Rooms available for conferences, details available on request.
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Near coastal path
- Open all year
- Pets accepted - With well-behaved owners - charge £10.00 per dog per night. Not allowed in main restaurant.
- Public telephone
- Real log/coal fires
- Sea Views
- Separate guests' lounge
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - Latvian, Lithuanian, Russian and Portuguese
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Christmas/New Year Programme
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Welcome dog owners - both to stay in hotel and for drinks etc. Lovely walks, beach open to dogs all year round.
- Special provisions for cyclists - Hotel situated just a 5 minute walk from the newly designated Dorset and East Devon World Heritage Site. Lots of quiet country lanes suitable for cycling.
- Special provisions for walkers - Hotel situated just a 5 minute walk from the newly designated Dorset and East Devon World Heritage Site. Lots of beautiful walks in the area, along beach and inland.
- Latvian spoken
- Portuguese spoken
- Russian spoken
A steeply shelving pebble beach. Located three miles from Bridport. Walkers can enjoy breath-taking...0.23 miles away
The leisure centre is open seven days a week and has a comprehensive programme of activities to...0.91 miles away
Exciting & exhilarating boat trips running from West Bay along the Jurassic Coast.
RIB Blasts,...1.06 miles away
Palmers Brewery is situated in the hills on the outstanding Jurassic Coast. Brewery tours take you...1.11 miles away
Shingle, sand and pebbles. Steep shelving.
Slipway and harbour.
Auxiliary coastguard.1.18 miles away
The Electric Palace in Bridport offers a comprehensive programme of film, theatre, music, comedy...1.34 miles away
From Romans to rope-making. Bridport Museum tells the unique story of the town from its Saxon...1.39 miles away
The Arts Centre in South Street is the cultural hub of Bridport. You’ll find a packed programme of...1.4 miles away
Having moved in to the building in September 2010, we’re running it as an artist-led space for all...1.53 miles away
A steep shelving beach with pebbles and shingle.1.74 miles away
Golden Cap is the rather obvious name for a high, flat-topped hill of deep orange sandstone on the...2.57 miles away
A shelving shingle beach, close to the village of Burton Bradstock.
On a clear day, visitors can...3.12 miles away
Set in West Dorset’s wonderful green and rolling hills, Furleigh Estate makes some of the best...4.22 miles away
Owned by the National Trust, this steep shelving, single beach is located on the coast road between...4.25 miles away
"Eggardon Hill Fort has impressive 360 degree views across the County. The drive up to the fort is...5.14 miles away
This beach is slightly shelving and is made up of pebbles and sand.
Charmouth is famous, along...5.28 miles away