Swanage and Purbeck
Swanage and Purbeck lie on the south coast of Dorset and have stunning landscapes in all seasons.
Don’t forget to be car free and enjoy our walking and cycling routes. Go off-road on the Sika Cycle Trail or follow in famous footsteps with the Lawrence of Arabia Trail and Enid Blyton Country leaflet
Whatever you want from a short break or holiday, Swanage and Purbeck has it all!
5 things not to miss in Swanage and Purbeck
- Take a trip on the Swanage Railway and stop off at the iconic Corfe Castle
- Watch live action displays at The Tank Museum, the world's largest collection of armoured vehicles
- Take the children to Farmer Palmers or Monkey World for an up-close animal experience
- Enjoy a stroll around the breath-taking grounds of Lulworth Castle and Park
- Say hello to the Wareham Bears at The Blue Pool